CONTACT US & FOLLOW US!
LOCATION: AT GBHS
#1 Grizzly Way
Granite Bay, CA
1. We will maintain confidentiality (with the
exceptions required by law).
2. We will stay open-minded and withhold
3. We will take care of our own needs.
4. We will create a warm and safe
5. We will practice active listening with
empathy, patience & compassion.
6. Our role is to be of service to others.
7. We will embrace our role and use our
training to the best of our ability.
8. We will recognize and respect our own
limits, and ask for help when necessary.
9. We will lead by example and avoid being
10. We will never forget how important our
role is and that we make a difference
Got an idea for a Wellness Workshop? We'd love to hear it! We're open to new ideas! Do you have a resource we should add to our page? Let us know! Want to join the program? Submit an application!
Our Wellness Workshops, created and presented by Peer Counselors, are offered during both lunches and are open to everyone. The topics can help improve your life in a variety of ways.
Our Resources page has links to articles, organizations, and other information that can help you learn more about the challenges you are facing.
Like you, our Peer Counselors are students at Granite Bay trying to navigate the world of adolescence, high school life, relationships and their futures. Their blogs offer insight and perspective on the topics that matter to you.